Halleluyah Homes and Gardens
Halleluyah Homes and Gardens is a planned destination for intelligent property investors; a home to some of the most breathtaking buildings and prestigious project.
It is rich with conceivable contemporary comfort, and boast of a lifestyle that is both unique and desirable to those who love a secure, yet sensational lifestyle.
Halleluyah Homes and Gardens Feature Topography:
- Good, flat and plain lands
- Non- marshy land surface (Dry land)
- Metropolitan –styled regional plan.
- Good road network plan
- Less than fifteen (15) minutes from Lagos State Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery.
- Land appreciation rate of over 50% per year.
- Organized layout that supports residential, commercial, educational, religious, establishments etc.
- Free from Landowners/ Landgrabbers “ Omo-onile” Problem
Proposed Infrastructure of Halleluyah Homes and Gardens
The Infrastructure proposed for the Estate will include the following:
- Good Road Network
- Good Drainage System
- External Perimeter Fence.
- Gate House.
- Street lighting.
- Landscape and horticulture.
Services to be provided within the estate include the following:
- 24 hour back up electricity supply.
- Potable Water Supply.
- Central Sewage treatment.
- Refuse disposal.
- Security services.
The Neighborhood / Location Advantages of Halleluyah Homes and Gardens
Halleluyah Homes and Gardens is located at Abule Pan, Ayeteju Ibeju Lekki Town, off the Lekki-Epe Expressway in an exclusive neighborhood where nature meets the future.
It’s an estate amidst beautifully notable development and attractive estates in the likes of Pan African University permanent site, Bola Ahmed Tinubu Business District, Beechwood Estate, Ibeju Lekki Local Govt. Secretariat and Frajen to name but few.
This vision of the promoters is to meet part of the housing gap in the community. It is estimated that construction of all residential units and infrastructure will be completed within 1/2-6 years after commencement of construction.
For exceptional service, call or Whatsapp: 08032390998, or 09055511165